Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've come to a conclusion Ms Ho isnt that bad afterall.
She's been helping me through my art coursework this
year, making sure I come for lessons, guiding me through
ideas, making me believe I can do it, encouraging me all.
Five boards by tmr, it can be quite tiring for her. How the
class refuses to listen, and I'm kinda shocked at the fact
we have less than 50 days til submission of coursework,
yet some hasnt even drawn anything for the past 6 months.
I'm more or less, settled. I've set a target and I'm aiming for it.
However Ms Ho feels theres too much of fear in me thats stopping
me from achieving that goal of mine. I have to drop that fear, and
as she puts it, trust in God.

Yesterday, Nora made my day! : )
Yes PARTNER I miss you too, terribly.
I dont care after yr mid years, we HAVE to meet up!

I'm loving school nowadays. : D

-


Cause anything too daring to say to you,
Will be said in this letter, then burned away
So you never realize, I'm here .
I'm thinking of your vague reply
So I can understand Why we put this at rest
Why we forget to Say that we were leaving
Say that we were sorry The past remains unspoken
As this vacant night is dying
But I still miss your summer perfume
This cold air brings such a distance to us
Such a painful distance I'm still waiting for
you to say you hate me now So I don't have
to hold on to this burning heart This burning
heart is getting old, getting old And while sitting
on this cold kitchen floor, Head down to hide the tears,
ive realized I've finally realized that you were never,
You were never meant for me.
MIDNIGHT HIGHWAY - DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
LAST BUT NOT LEAST PLEASE,
VOTE FOR GAYLE!
oh my god a picture taken 4 years ago. I miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home